Malaysian Tamils prepare to invest Rs. 200 crore in Nanguneri SEZSeptember 9, 2015
Fellowship dinner with the new Deputy High CommissionerNovember 3, 2015
We are pleased to inform you that the 14th India International Mega Trade Fair (IIMTF) will be held at the Science City Ground in Kolkata from 17th to 27th December, 2015. This fair is approved by India Trade Promotion Organization ( ITPO) which comes under the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
Over the last several years this fair has become a much-awaited event in the annual fair calendar of India. It is the most successful fair of its kind in Eastern India. The India International Mega Trade Fair is a leading Fair in India in terms of quality and business generated.
The venue, the Science City Ground is a prime location and is easily accessible by all means of transport for visitors from all over the city and its surrounding areas. We have had record number of visitors at this venue.
The highlights of India International Mega Trade Fair, are:
- It is a Major Fair in Eastern India, approved by ITPO, which comes under the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
- It will have 16 Air-conditioned pavilions dedicated to different products/subjects with wooden platforms and synthetic carpets. The entire exhibition area will be carpeted.
- Attractive ambience of the exhibition site. The total area of the fair is 300,000 sq. ft.
- Unmatched extensive publicity through Print and Electronic Media, Outdoor Media, hoardings, etc.
- Impressive footfalls. Last year we had more than 800,000 visitors at the Fair.
- Last year 10 countries had participated in the IIMTF. This year, we expect 15 countries to participate in this Fair.
- More than 800 companies from India and abroad participated in the IIMTF last year. This year, we expect approximately 800 companies to participate in the IIMTF.
- International products from various countries;
- Government, PSU and core industries;
- Medium, small and micro scale industries;
- IT, education and communication;
- Interior and furniture;
- Electrical and electronic appliances;
- Lifestyle, leisure and tourism;
- Food products;
- Corporates from various other sectors.
For more info visit http://mapcc.co/megatradefair