GOPIO and MAIUG jointly hosted a one-day Business Forum for Hindu entrepreneurs from Malaysia and Kerala on the Sunday 5th May 2019, in Kuala Lumpur.
The Hindu Business Conclave was well attended by more than 45 businessmen from both Malaysia and Kerala.
The one full day dialogue has initiated work on 6 different sector projects. The projects include the followings:
1. Trading of Pepper and Spices.
2. Waste Management Joint Venture.
3. Collaboration & Capital Fund for Education Institution Partnership (Degree & Post Graduate Programme)
4. Design & Manufacturing of Electronic Products for the mobile industry.
5. Joint Effort on Developing Tourism between Malaysia & India.
6. Collaboration on TVET Education.
There will be a reciprocating visit by our Malaysian Hindu Entrepreneurs to Kerala to further explore and establish partnerships with relevant entrepreneurs in Kerala.
GOPIO and MAIUG are very happy on the outcome of the Hindu Business Conclave between Malaysia and Kerala. We hope to identify more potential businesses. Our Hindu partners from Kerala are very well organized and passionately supportive of all business partnerships and deals between both countries.
For further details, please contact Mr. A. Ravendiran Arjunan 016 6656599.